Top Flight Sports, with the support of Cedar Lane Regional Park, will be hosting the 6v6 Summer Soccer League that has been held for many years. This league is open to any team, program or group of players looking to get more touches in a fun and fast paced environment.
League games will be played on weekday evenings, in coordination with our 11v11 league, starting June 1st. No games for either league will conflict with each other so players can play in both if they wish. Two different experiences that bring out different skills!
- All games will be played on the turf fields
- Games will be 25 minute halves
- Referee fees included
- All players will receive team shirts
Varsity, JV and Middle School Divisions will be offered
ALL GAMES will be at Cedar Lane Regional Park (1100 Cedar Lane, Bel Air, MD) on the Turf Fields.
**Choose payment option in registration link.
*emergency late registrations will include a $50 late fee if accepted.
Two – 25 minute halves
Varsity – Players who have previously been on a Varsity Roster, have previously started on JV or are anticipated Varsity players going into the upcoming season.
JV – Players that may not have regular starting experience at the JV level in past seasons or are incoming freshman.
Middle School – Players entering grades 6th-8th in the Fall.
*No teams are permitted to roster or play any player who is a graduating Senior (12th grader) at the conclusion of the current academic year.
**Grades selected on the registration should be the grade the player is going into for the upcoming Fall school year.
Ends July 23, 2021
HOW TO REGISTER:
- ALL registrations are online through the links on this page.
- Coach/Contact must submit the registration documents and payment by the deadline.
- Payment can be made by online or with a check.
- No registration is final until payment is received.
- Once the roster is submitted all player emails will receive a link to complete player waivers online.