Cedar Lane Regional Park
1100 Cedar Lane, Bel Air, MD 21015
Cedar Lane Regional Park is a 110 acre multi-sport recreation complex that opened in 2008 for local and regional use. The facility is a joint venture between Harford County Government and Cedar Lane Sports Foundation. The facility is managed and maintained by Cedar Lane Sports Foundation.
Cedar Lane Regional Park hosts 19 tournaments and 15 leagues each year and attracts more than 500,000 visitors annually. Since its inception, the facility has had an economic impact of more than $200 million dollars on Harford County. In 2014, the economic impact on Harford County was more than $35 million dollars.
The complex features 13 fields (1 turf and 12 grass) for tournament and league play. The turf field features a new state-of-the-art scoreboard with LED video display and sound system donated by University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health, along with seating for more than 900 spectators. Each grass field is continuously maintained to provide premier playing surfaces. The park also features a 1.46 mile walking/jogging/biking trail with training obstacles at various points.
- Public field use is by permit only. Email email@example.com for permit information.
- Visitors must obtain permission before walking on any playing field areas.
- The park is open to the general public from dawn to dusk.
- Please keep the park clean and deposit litter into trash receptacles.
- All dogs must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- Grilling is not permitted.
- The main gate may close at any time depending on activities scheduled. It is recommended for trail users to park outside the entrance gate and use the walk-in gate to access the trail.
Inclement Weather – Facility Closure Procedure
If County Government opens on time and Harford County Public Schools are closed, Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed to the public.
If County Government opens on time and Harford County Public Schools are delayed in opening, Parks and Recreation facilities will open at 10:00am to the public.
If Harford County Public Schools are in session and weather becomes problematic in the afternoon or evening hours, cancellations will be made at the discretion of the Director of Parks and Recreation.
Weekend cancellations will be made by the Director of Parks and Recreation.
If County Government is delayed or closed, all Parks and Recreation facilities will open at the time County Government opens or will be closed for the day. Note: If schools are closed or delayed Parks and Recreation facilities will open to the public based on school operation as outlined above.